Sunday, January 29, 2012

Passport Application: Emil Kuratli




I Emil I Kuratli, a native and loyal citzen of the United States, hereby apply to the Department of State at Washington, for a passport for myself, accompanied by my wife, namely Mathilda Kuratli, born at Kandergrund, Canton Bern, Switzerland on the 28th day of August, 1869. I solemnly swear that I was born at New York City, in the State of New York on December 16th, 1866; and that my Father is a citzen of the United States; that I am domiciled in the United States, my permanent residence being at Hillsboro, in Washington County, State of Oregon, where I follow the occupation of Real Estate dealer and Fire Insurance agent; that I am about to go abroad temporarily; and that I intend to return to the United States with the purpose of residing and performing the duties of citizenship therein.


No comments:

Post a Comment